Partner of the Month: GC Ferro Logistics
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Our partner of the month for January is GC Ferro Logistics!. We caught up with Gus to chat with him about how they got started with the company and what keeps them trucking.
- Please tell us a little more about your business.
We are a flat bed carrier out of St. Augustine. We run the eastern half of the US.
- When did you get started?
We got our start 13 Years ago in 2003.
- What is most challenging about what you do for a living?
The most challenging part of what we do is finding good freight and dealing with all of the regulations.
- What advice would you give to someone just starting out in this business?
Be very sure that this is what you want to do. This business is a commitment.
- How do you keep a work-life balance?
It is difficult, but I spend as much time with my family as possible.
- Anything you’d like to add?
Pay4freight has been helping us out for a while and has really taken care of me.