When it comes to selecting our freight dispatch partners, we work with only the best—companies who have a reputation for solid service and longevity.
How Freight Dispatch Services for Truck Dispatch Companies Work:
A solid and reputable truck dispatch company partner will:
- Locate the highest freight rates for our carriers
- Negotiate rates (based on current lane and freight rates and carrier rate terms)
- Procure carrier-approved freight
- Review, sign, deliver, and execute contractually binding paperwork
- Check credit worthiness of all brokers before rate confirmation is signed
- Submit the necessary paperwork to a factoring company for invoicing and collection
- Research and identify dedicated freight for regular, anticipated load planning.
Our Freight Dispatch Partner’s Load Planners Have
- knowledge of freight rates and lanes
- access to a large capacity of loads
- skill at negotiating the best rates relationships with brokers and customers in the transportation industry.
If you are ready to find out more, give us a call. We are always happy to answer any of your questions. You could also browse our other services for example, find out the benefits of working with a reputable insurance provider. Here are some tips to start your own trucking business.
We Manage Your Logistical Needs
You Maximize Your Potential Revenue &
Enjoy the Freedom of a Well-Run Business